Consider Subscribing on YouTube
Would you like to check out our gaming and sometimes educative channel?Let's Go
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /dɪsəˈpɪə/
- (General American) IPA(key): /dɪsəˈpɪɹ/
- (Scotland) IPA(key): /dɪsəˈpiːɹ/
disappear (third-person singular simple present disappears, present participle disappearing, simple past and past participle disappeared)
- (intransitive) To vanish.
- To go missing; to become a missing person.
- Eighteen years after Jaycee Dugard disappeared in 1991, she was found alive in the summer of 2009.
- (intransitive) To go away; to become lost.
- (transitive) To make vanish; especially, to abduct and murder surreptitiously for political reasons.